Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

MiciBee
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!
Login to Me Too

ladylou
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same boat £65 ordered 27th August and heard nor received nothing at all.

I am in UK so two questions, - is Pay Pal classed as a banking institution and therefore complaints can be made to the financial ombudsman - if enough are made they would be forced to do something.

Second - I am writing to BBC Watchdog and again, if enough people bring this to their notice they may take up the story for publication.

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

Yes.  Good for you.  It really is astounding that THREE letters to the CEO have not even been acknowledged. Makes you wonder whether anybody at all takes a look at their forum.  I started writing around May of this year I think.

Login to Me Too

ladylou
Contributor
Contributor

I am usually fairly good at spotting a 'problem'.   I have been unwell and therefore immobile for a few weeks so have succumbed playing games on my i pad.   The game I have downloaded and play is 'Bubble Bird; available in most app stores.    The particular ads from this bad company were continuously bombarding me during and between this game.   Seems to have gone now though, but as we have no choice but to view these ads should the game company not be liable too? as they are using their game and, I suppose receive payment for showing these ads in said games, they must bear some of the responsibility if they prove to be promoting a scam?

I have written to Watchdog, and am persuing the possibility of how we can bring PayPal to account.

Login to Me Too

DVGlasgow
Contributor
Contributor

How can you contact Chickv international?

Login to Me Too

pearlredmoon
Contributor
Contributor

essentially you cannot contact them. It is part of the fraudulent business model that they cannot be found and held responsible. 

Login to Me Too

Curated_co
New Community Member
I bought shoes in July from them when I fell for an instagram post. Now it’s October 10 and still haven’t received them. I can’t locate a ligit site to call or contact.
Login to Me Too

DVGlasgow
Contributor
Contributor

@Curated_co wrote:
I bought shoes in July from them when I fell for an instagram post. Now it’s October 10 and still haven’t received them. I can’t locate a ligit site to call or contact.

Me neither. I'm hoping pay pal will assist eventually

Login to Me Too

pearlredmoon
Contributor
Contributor

you will never get your goods. You have been scammed along with 10s of 1000s of others. No point in complaining to Paypal as they are complicit.

Login to Me Too

Ritatherunt
Contributor
Contributor

I started this thread almost a year ago cause I got scammed and pay pal would not help me.  I tried to warn other people but this company is really good at what they do.  I figure they have made millions from scamming people.  Pay pal continues to allow people to be scammed.  I filed a complaint with the better business bureau and still nothing.  What can we do ??  Pay pal needs to be punished this is wrong!!!

I pretty much have just ignored all this for awhile but I am starting to get fired up about how wrong this is!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.