cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

I’m dealing with the same thing right now.   Why does PayPal still do business with these thieves?

Contributor

I have now sent THREE letters to Paypal's CEO asking why they are still dealing with this company but have received no acknowledgement at all.  I heard from 'Fairymiss' today saying they would offer me a 20% refund.

Contributor

That’s crazy.  I’ve been with PayPal for years.  I got to say, this is the first time I’ve had my doubts about trusting them.

Contributor

Personally I think Paypal is OK really and I don't think they are in any way dishonest but they just need to be made aware of the fact that this company CHICV International Holdings Ltd is causing a lot of distress to so many people and they need to stop trading with them.  It is frustrating that they have so far ignored my letters (from the UK by the way) and I have in desperation cut and pasted the items of complaint about this company that have appeared on Paypal's  OWN FORUM!    They really ought to take a look at it.  In fact, I am surprised that someone isn't responsible for monitoring it.

Tags (1)
Contributor

I also bought from this international co CHICV.  I received th item in a dreadful state and immediately contacted the co who also offered me Money off

the item was unwearable and was not what I ordered so I sent it back to China a month ago and haven’t heard anything yet. It cost £5.50 to return with proof of purchase

paypal can you help here this is my first time of asking

mumbles33

Contributor

I PURCHASED SHOES AND THEY ARE NOTHING LIKE WHAT WAS PICTURED.  I WOULD NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN OR ANYTHING ADVERTISED ON FACEBOOK!  LESSON LEARNED AND $34 WASTED.  I HAVE ENTERED A DISPUTE WITH PAY PAL AND WOULD LIKE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT BUT THERE IS NO RETURN INFORMATION ON THE PACKAGE WHICH WAS SHIPPED FROM CHINA.

Contributor

Agree. I bought 4 items totalling £68 and not even worth the material I paid for. Returns is a nightmare because their communications are very poor. Could not get a return label generated! Has anyone sued them yet!? I'm tempted for poor trading standards and possibly counterfeit products. Bought items are individually posted 2 months after paying for them, with a 15 day return policy that does not function!!! So basically, they take your money, send you crap products, and make it impossible for you to return anything for a refund. FRAUDULENT COMPANY, EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I ordered a pair of boots on September 6 and a bra on September 18. My paypal account was charged $33.88 and $ 20.75. I never received either item. This company is a rip off. I am very angry and do not understand how Paypal can allow a rip off company to use Paypal. I want my Paypal aacount credited with the full amount of these charges.

Hi, I also brought a dress from Chicv international Holding Limited they send the wrong item, I ask to send item back and needed a prepaid returns label as it was there fault wrong item was sent. The answer was to send it back to China but item was sent from Ipswich Suffolk, and I had to pay return postage.

I opened a case on PayPal to see if they would help, but no they also said I had to pay return postage, which isn’t right as it was the seller fault for sending wrong item. I sent 6 emails to PayPal to explain that it was unfair the wrong item was sent and that I was out of the country on holiday and no way could I possibly send item back by stated date . All I got from PayPal was an auto response , the same message every time . When I finally got a message from PayPal they said case was closed. They had decided in the sellers favour and there was nothing they could do . Case was closed . It seems PayPal does not want to help . 

Contributor

In my experience, I believe ChicV, JustNowFashion, ... What ever other name they change to call themselves to 'hide' their counterfeit goods trade from China, should be banned from selling their rubbish. No wonder PayPal do not want to be associated with a corrupt company and hopefully PayPal stop allowing banking connection with them, to save other would be buyers from falling into ChicV's insidious trap.