Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

SmileFor9

CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED is a total scam.  My purchase was advertised as delivering in 7 - 10 business days & I'm now sitting at day 15.  I emailed them but never heard back.  I've now asked PayPal for a refund.  Wish me luck! Man Frustrated

Login to Me Too

JOYCEMCFADDEN
Contributor
Contributor
Pay Pal was very helpful in obtaining a refund for me.
Login to Me Too

AdoAvoca
Contributor
Contributor

Really?? Please share your secret, because the rest of us are getting scammed and Paypal don't seem to care.

Login to Me Too

JOYCEMCFADDEN
Contributor
Contributor
Pay was very helpful in obtaining a refund for me.
Login to Me Too

Bagmonster
I am in exactly the same boat, company I ordered from is called MISSARTY. Absolute con , most of the email addys they give when you complain and do get a response out of them then don’t work for you to reply.
Login to Me Too

Johanne2
Contributor
Contributor

J’ai aussi acheté un item chez ce vendeur le 5 juillet et toujours rien reçu.   Comment faire pour un remboursement?  Merci   Si possible, me répondre en français.  Merci 

Login to Me Too

Toyzbox
Contributor
Contributor

I’m dealing with the same thing right now.   Why does PayPal still do business with these thieves?

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

I have now sent THREE letters to Paypal's CEO asking why they are still dealing with this company but have received no acknowledgement at all.  I heard from 'Fairymiss' today saying they would offer me a 20% refund.

Login to Me Too

Toyzbox
Contributor
Contributor

That’s crazy.  I’ve been with PayPal for years.  I got to say, this is the first time I’ve had my doubts about trusting them.

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

Personally I think Paypal is OK really and I don't think they are in any way dishonest but they just need to be made aware of the fact that this company CHICV International Holdings Ltd is causing a lot of distress to so many people and they need to stop trading with them.  It is frustrating that they have so far ignored my letters (from the UK by the way) and I have in desperation cut and pasted the items of complaint about this company that have appeared on Paypal's  OWN FORUM!    They really ought to take a look at it.  In fact, I am surprised that someone isn't responsible for monitoring it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.