Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Me70
New Community Member

Bought a top from them. What arrived bore no resemblance to what was ordered. From the £11.85 spent they’ve fobbed me off with a £1.51 refund.

Login to Me Too
452 REPLIES 452

Rikkiroadkill
Contributor
Contributor
I just got mine and they are way too small even though i ordered my size specifically. I cant find anyone to contact about a return or exchange. Do not buy from this company!
Login to Me Too

treasaint
Contributor
Contributor
They took my money and the goods never arrived!! Now I know why!! Never happened to me before!! You live and learn.
Login to Me Too

NMR
New Community Member

I also did not realise the company was in China.  The sizing system was not clear so have received the wrong size boots, about four sizes too big. I also paid for expedited delivery and the process took nearly 10 weeks to arrive. I complained to PayPal and was advised to return the product for a refund.  the cost of return was twice the value of the goods as it was to go to China. This will not be happening.  I wish I had seen this site before purchase.

BUYER BEWARE  don't buy from this company 

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item on 26th May via Paypal and have never received the item.  I complained to Paypal and they opened a case.  I was contacted by CHICV - operating under the name of Fairymiss - to say they would expedite my order as long as I closed the case on Paypal.  This I did and have received emails from them saying it has been delayed but it will arrive if I am patient.  In desperation I wrote to Dan Schulman, President and CEO, Paypal, <removed>on 26th June telling him of my situation and pointing out that his own Paypal forum is posting about the unreliability of this company but so far have received no acknowledgement.  Today I have written to him again sending a copy of my first letter in case he hasn't bothered to read it and I have also emailed CHICV asking where my garment is.  It's just not fair.  Why does Paypal not do something about this.  CHICV International operate under so many names and they must have a huge market and it would be interesting to know of others in this predicament.

Login to Me Too

spider060470
Contributor
Contributor
Keep it up Sue I admire your commitment, buyer protection what a load of BS, shame on you PayPal.
Login to Me Too

spider060470
Contributor
Contributor
Keep it up Sue I admire your commitment.Palpal protection what a load of BS, shame on you PayPal for continuing to let this happen.
Login to Me Too

jones62
Contributor
Contributor

This shopping site should be taken of the internet. I ordered a dress and 12 days after the order it hadn't even been processed. Their policy say 3-5 days for processing and up to 7 days for delivery. I could see the writing on the wall so after a number of correspondence I cancelled this order. They said I had to mark my Paypal dispute resolved in order to speed up my refund, which I have now done. God know how long I'll wait for a refund.

Login to Me Too

SueReid
Contributor
Contributor

I finally received the item after my last email to them saying I had reported them to Paypal.  The garment, advertised as linen, turns out to be flimsy 100% polyester because that's what it says on the label.  It's horrible and I would not want to wear it anywhere but in bed!   I wrote to 'Fairymiss' complaining and I have received aacknowledgement saying they will try to improve their service in future.  No mention of a refund.  This company is massive and operates under many different guises.  If you Google the description of the item you are looking at you will be furnished with about 20 sites selling that exact item and I suspect they all belong to CHICV.  Therefore, Paypal will be reluctant to cease trading with them because they are lining their pockets very well thank you!  They obviously don't have a thought for those of us that have purchased items from them in good faith and been duped.  It's a disgrace.  All Paypal has to do is take a look at its own forum but I guess they would never do that.

Login to Me Too

Bobcat65
New Community Member

DO NOT BUY FROM CHICV INTERNATIONAL!  I have had the same problem with them.  I put it with PayPal to assist with getting the item.  Ordered on 6/1/18.  When did not receive by 6/26/18, went to PayPal.  They recommended communication with seller.  Message to seller, they responded to wait another 10-15 days, when item received and I let them know the item was good, they would give me a 15% refund.  I had ordered two items.  I put in a disput with PayPal.  Because there was a tracking number that showed I received the order they closed the dispute.  I only received one of the items.  I let them know there was still one item missing.  I called and spoke with customer service at PayPal.  Rena assured me she would handle it from now on and I did not have to do anything else.  It would be settled by 8/9/18.  I received a email from PayPal a few days ago telling me to get a police report, for a $15.00 order?  I am over it.   I LOVE THE ITEM I RECEIVED, I WOULD HAVE LIKEd TO GET THE OTHER ONE.    

Login to Me Too

TnDOCDee
Contributor
Contributor
I finally got my merchandise from this company and like so many others it was too small. But hey, even if it has fit, I wouldn’t have worn it. The quality was terrible. What looked like linen in the pics ended up being poor quality cotton. The old adage you get what you pay for springs to mind. Wish there was some way we could alert the American public to be aware but this company is selling under lots of names.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.