Dominos Pizza Refund Dispute - How To Appeal Decision

Crowbius
Contributor
Contributor
I issued a refund request against Dominos Pizza as the food I ordered never arrived with me, eventhough their tracker suggested it had. I can only assume it's been delivered to the wrong address. (I complained and spoke to management on the day and the following day but they told me "it has definitely been delivered and we won't be able to give you a refund". I escalated the claim to PayPal to review and eventually they decided in favour of the seller as they had "provided tracking information"... this is Dominos Pizza. They don't require signatures upon delivery and I'm fairly certain the "tracking information" they provide is their own. I wanted to appeal against the decision and followed the steps into the resolution centre and into the the case, however, no matter hard I try, I cannot find how or where to appeal. Can anybody advise me on what to do next, please? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_paula

Hi Crowbius, 

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the food that you ordered. If Dominos were able to provide tracking information that showed your food was delivered to you then we would have to find the case in your favour. Is it possible that it was delivered to a neighbour instead? Have you asked them to provide the address they delivered the food too? This may help to determine where the food went. In regards to appealing the case, you would need sufficient evidence to appeal a case or new evidence otherwise your appeal would not be accepted. If you have new information or evidence then you can send an email with this information and request that your account is appealed for you. 

Thanks for your post and I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

shayneo
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal, thats a policy that'll land you in serious trouble with the kind of regulators that can turn billionaires into millionaires.

In most countries the law is crystal clear. If the customer didn't recieve the order, its a full refund. It *doesnt matter* if Dominos delivered it to a neighbor, if the customer didnt get it, the customer has an iron clad legal right to a refund that a judge will concur with 100% of the time. 

Don't break the law. Refund the man.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.