Dolltu

ghoov2
Contributor
Contributor

Is the new internet site Dolltu a scam ?

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Braz1963
Contributor
Contributor
IT'S NOT PAYPAL WHO REFUNDS YOUR CREDIT CARD IS LINKED TO PAYPAL AND IS WHO YOU DISPUTE IT WITH. FYI. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF PROOF SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM
Login to Me Too

Mlloyd123
Contributor
Contributor
And PayPal will do nothing.
Login to Me Too

Martin92683
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the same situation as everyone here. I ordered a coffee grinder and got a charged from a compaNY with Chinese characters and was charged the exact amount by someone named Ines Muench. Both charges happened exactly at the same time. PayPal closed my dispute. And I'm having a very hard time getting in contact with an actual live agent to speak with
Login to Me Too

Alxsbgs92
Contributor
Contributor
Totally a scam. Fake phone # and address on the website and the whole website is just sketchy.
Login to Me Too

Rozat
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a trampoline too. Was charged but no receipt..I tried to call and it said newyork number and address is Texas. I knew it was a scam then and tried to get paypal to stop the transaction which happened literally a day ago...have not heard anything so far.
Login to Me Too

ednhealy5
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a few days ago and the same thing happened(no receipt, won't reply to email or phone calls, etc..). I still haven't gotten PayPal to refund the transaction, but this website is shady.

Login to Me Too

Muztia
Contributor
Contributor

I've also order from their site, and tried to dispute the charges from Paypal, but paypal closed the case without any giving refund. Tried calling Paypal, but due to Covid, no one there to help.

Login to Me Too

Mlloyd123
Contributor
Contributor
They did the same thing to me. Makes me wonder what is going on with PayPal since the scammer is using PayPal's logo.
Login to Me Too

Mlloyd123
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal doesnt care I have fought this for over a week with them.
Login to Me Too

Mlloyd123
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I used PayPal and they did respond but said basically have to file a claim After 3 days. 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.