Dolltu

ghoov2
Contributor
Contributor

Is the new internet site Dolltu a scam ?

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Micki70
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed for 99.49 so I sure hope with all these people here reporting it that PayPal will help us all! I hope they protected our bank information from these scammers. I wish I new who else to contact to get this site removed!
Login to Me Too

Mlloyd123
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted the FTC and reported the site. They said more people to report it the easier it would be to get it taken down. The number is[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]or www.ftc.com. This is the federal trade commission. I filed a report today. Paypal isnt going to help you get the site taken down only Federal Trade Commission can work on it.
Login to Me Too

Mlloyd123
Contributor
Contributor
Contact the Federal Trade Commission. PayPal isnt going to do anything.
Login to Me Too

Mrfixit20
Contributor
Contributor
They got me too! PayPal sided with them, even though it clearly wouldn’t be possible for the delivery that was on the fake ups tracking number they gave me! It should’ve been a dead giveaway when the tracking number claims I received the item less than 13 hours after I ordered it. This same scammer has a Microsoft page offering x-box one s consoles for less than 80 bucks! It’s ridiculous, why aren’t these people responsible being shut down & arrested?
Login to Me Too

Braz1963
Contributor
Contributor
ABSOLUTELY A SCAM I've informed paypal hopefully they will kick them off paypal
Login to Me Too

Rozat
Contributor
Contributor
Just an update: I received a "tracking number" from the seller (Alexis eales?) For USPS but it is a fake apparently...I called and filed a claim with my CC company. PayPal hasn't said or done anything besides tell me I had to wait on a response from the seller.
Login to Me Too

Shawntella77
Contributor
Contributor
I too received a tracking number and it says it was delivered..NOT! It also said it weighed 37 lbs..how does a trampoline way only 37 lbs! And i only received a tracking number after i disputed with my bank!! Paypal HELP!
Login to Me Too

Rozat
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my money back?? PayPal isn't doing anything. I talked to credit card company and they said they'd do an investigation but I haven't heard anything else.
Login to Me Too

Braz1963
Contributor
Contributor
You have to dispute the charge with credit card company
Login to Me Too

Mrfixit20
Contributor
Contributor
They sided with them on my claim! (PayPal)
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.