Dolltu

ghoov2
Contributor
Contributor

Is the new internet site Dolltu a scam ?

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

kim9060
Contributor
Contributor
Yes this company is fraud I placed a order may 10th they never gave me a confirmation number so I immediately thought something wasn’t right plus they took my money out too. I filed a complaint with PayPal they denied it because they sent them a fake shipping confirmation. I spoke with UPS they said after looking into it that I never received it and this dolltu was a scammer they had gotten lots of complaints over them. I can’t get anyone on the phone from PayPal to answer you would think they would be smarter than the scammers??!! Very sad all the people losing their money!
Login to Me Too

kels_1988
Contributor
Contributor

Well Paypal email me and said that the case was closed and that they refunded the money last week. They said it could take a few days to get back on the card, so I've been waiting to check to it. 

Login to Me Too

Simons-Dawn38
Contributor
Contributor
My claim was denied by PayPal
Login to Me Too

I was also a victim of this fraud. Bought an electric backpack sprayer for $99.96 and got a bogus tracking number that was for another address for a package weighing 1.5 pounds. Never received an after purchase receipt or invoice from site. Filed a dispute, paypal denied it. I have to file with my bank now. PayPal, If you read these comments, I will never use your service again. Deleting my account. Almost 50 people here reporting fraud from the same website and you do nothing. Your company is complicit in this crime. Do yourself a favor everyone, delete your PayPal accounts. Zero consumer protection! I would hate to see how they are protecting our financial card information if they enable fraudsters like this to continue unabated, after numerous reports filed.
Login to Me Too

ghoov2
Contributor
Contributor

Dolltu's advertisements for woman's bicycles appears to be totally bogus. The contact phone number is disconnected and the mailing address is a vacant lot. The company's name shows up in Chinese letters and the sale receipt shows a clothing purchase. There are other similar offers for adult woman's bicycles on the internet site under "woman's bicycles" that are very similar and also appear to be bogus.

Login to Me Too

Braz1963
Contributor
Contributor
IT'S BOGUS
Login to Me Too

Shawntella77
Contributor
Contributor
I feel ive been scammed! Purchased a trampoline, charged my account, never received an email with confirmation on shipping and when i reached out to the company the address is in texas and the phone number which constantly rings busy is in new york! Im having trouble getting help from paypal on what i need to do for a refund!
Login to Me Too

Mlloyd123
Contributor
Contributor
Me too and this person is going to keep scamming people who do we contact to have it taken down?
Login to Me Too

Braz1963
Contributor
Contributor
Dispute with credit card company but submit complaint on the scammer with paypal!
Login to Me Too

Mlloyd123
Contributor
Contributor
I did two days ago. The day it happened.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.