DogishWorld

JEB1162
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone ordered merchandise from DogishWorld.com and not received it?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

RK239
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. I ordered an item on 11/22. I emailed the company twice and got a standard response they are behind, but guaranteed delivery by Christmas. I opened a case with PayPal and the company sent me a USPS shipping number that comes back that USPS has not received the package yet.  I have sent an email to USPS to confirm the status. If they have no information, I am going to escalate to a claim with PayPal.  I even paid extra for faster shipping. I'm beginning to think it is a scam.

Login to Me Too

JEB1162
Contributor
Contributor
I’m sorry to hear that you had the same experience that I did. I too think this may be a scam and will probably file a fraud complaint with PayPal as well. Hopefully we’ll recoup our money without too much hassle.
Login to Me Too

RK239
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not getting my hopes up. I've heard others not getting a resolve with PayPal, or scam companies send a bogus item, which counts as "something" received, and no refund.  Let me know how yours turns out. Have you received a shipping number from DogishWorld? Curious if they give you the same USPS number I have. Given I was led to believe the item was coming from overseas, I was surprised it is shipping USPS.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.