Does this (scammer's) return address look familiar to anyone?

bait_and_switch
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

What's the best way to return a package to China, without getting bent a third time?  (1. scammer, 2. paypal)

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

sidmonkey
Contributor
Contributor

i have that address right now, sent me smashed hair color and making me return it to get my refund, so i get half my maoney back for buying from a facebook ad

Login to Me Too

genia_rae
Contributor
Contributor

same address i received... they sent wrong sizes told me to give them away if they didnt fit.

PP agreed to refund if i sent product back at my expense. however the sellers site says i will never pay shipping more than once even on returns (i forwarded this link to pp) they told me it was my job as the consumer to take that risk of paying for the return. It will cost me $130 to ship back 2 pairs of water socks (my re-fund $16.27). so much for pp protection.

Login to Me Too

Austinwags
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same experience. - same return address.  It appears several online stores are using that same return address.    I was able to take mine a little further with PayPal - they required me to file an IC3 internet complaint form, which I did and which I uploaded to my dispute thread.  PayPal then said I didn't provide them with what they requested.

I am so disappointed in PayPal!  Shame on them for facilitating internet scams.

Login to Me Too

genia_rae
Contributor
Contributor
Well at this point we all know that the protection from pp is not trustworthy. I will definitely be 100% more careful when purchasing and be sure the items i purchase are with in the US.
Login to Me Too

KrupaPalan
Hi, I have to return something to the same seller and kind find their address on google search. It is so frustrating as PayPal is not of any help. How do I get a refund for a completely wrong order? And to an address that is non-existent?
Login to Me Too

Austinwags
Contributor
Contributor

File and IC3 form (internet fraud) and submit that along with your complaint.  It took me a lot of back and forth with PayPal to get this resolved - it shouldn't have been such a chore, but they refunded full amount and are not requiring me to still ship to the phantom address.  Such a crock they continue to work with this company.

Login to Me Too

Austinwags
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us  You can also use the "message us" feature on this contact page.  it is located at the bottom as a 2-way communication option.  Without this feature I would not have been able to continue to communicate with PayPal after they closed the case initially.  It was helpful.

Login to Me Too

drsohail03

<removed> China this is scammer address.

Login to Me Too

Stiggers
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed the same as you guys ., lovely festoon lights for garden turned up as tiny fairy lights , was led to believe they would arrive in 5 days from uk warehouse was clearly a lie as i was emailed a week after order to say would be 5 weeks .. anyway im being offered the same byllshit of returning to china etc etc etc I purchased through facebook company called 'Vaseyew’ , anyone else ? Probably trade under multiple companies. The gmails associated are; <removed> if we see Facebook ads from here (I do think they’re still circulating) we should definitely warn others in the comments

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.