Does this (scammer's) return address look familiar to anyone?

bait_and_switch
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

What's the best way to return a package to China, without getting bent a third time?  (1. scammer, 2. paypal)

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Austinwags
Contributor
Contributor

I bought TWO of the dog ball launchers.  We received two tennis balls which cost us $47.17.  Now I have to pay $20 to return something to China when it was shipped to me from California.

Paypal is requiring me to return two tennis balls to China in order to receive $27.17 (after I pay $20 to ship the balls to china).

PayPal's buyer protection has not protected me at all in the last few disputes I have had.  I have used PayPal for almost 20 years and I am disappointed more and more. 

I guess the buyer protection from my credit card would be better....

Login to Me Too

B_Scott
Contributor
Contributor

Same with me, I paid $55 for a drawing tablet and they sent me a drawing tablet pen. They shipped the item to me from Canada but they are requiring me to return it to China.  The cost to return to China with tracking is $55 but it won't arrive in the time frame specified by the seller.  There is no shipping option that will get the item back to China by the deadline.  PayPal offered to cover $30 of the shipping once the item was returned to the seller but that would still leave me out $25.  

I can't believe PayPal is allowing this to continue.  They used to a trusted name in online shopping but I tell I don't think I will ever use them again.  Why should I when I can just use my credit card and get better customer service?  

Login to Me Too

Anna1123
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get the money back? Ssme situation here but for two $60 nutcrackers.
Login to Me Too

DT_vivian
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys, I was able to locate this company in Chinese. Below is the phone# I found.

Seems like they are a logistic/supply chain company who does this kind of scam business for different suppliers.

Right now I don't have other idea how to warn people from facebook or other sites to be careful of them. But I think we should definitely do something to stop this.

<Removed>

SHIBIDA.jpg

Login to Me Too

genia_rae
Contributor
Contributor
Ok... so I kept pushing. Their site says, I will only pay Shipping once, even with returns. They denied me that option! I kept referring to that and even sent that to pp. I also kept pushing the fact that I didn't want to keep the incorrect product but was not ok with paying the insane amount to ship it back for the refund that was so little. I also let them know how many other cases I had found that were dealing with the same address/company- and how it seemed fraudulent. Eventually pp refunded me in full. Hopefully they shut this vendor out!
Login to Me Too

Kena0531
Same for me I gave paypal multiple sites that proved the company was a scam, operating under HUNDREDS of names. Paypal no help at all!
Login to Me Too

snadcastle21c
Contributor
Contributor

According to DHL site, it will cost me $95 to ship the $46 product back. However, I spoke to PayPal and they offer "up to $30" as a refund on your return shipping. Still not worth it. 

Login to Me Too

bait_and_switch
Contributor
Contributor

For ALL FOLKS dealing with this scammer,  ask for paypal to apply buyer protection for your transaction.

ALSO

Choose a shipper that requires a (legit) E-mail AND PHONE NUMBER FROM THE SELLER

Then,

ask paypal to have the seller provide these necessary items of info.

If the seller balks, then you cannot return the items in a safe fashion and paypal must step in to further protect the buyer.

Login to Me Too

snadcastle21c
Contributor
Contributor

How do I make that request to PayPal? The only action I can take is to upload tracking infomation.

There is an email, although I originally reached out to that email address and received no response.. but there is no phone number provided.

Login to Me Too

VSelby

Dealing with this same scammer right now. Saying full refund if I pay for return shipping. I was supposed to get a large dog pool and they sent me one that barbies would barely fit in. 

Obvious scam and I hope paypal takes their account away. I had no way of knowing it was coming from China before I ordered.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.