Does this (scammer's) return address look familiar to anyone?

bait_and_switch
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

What's the best way to return a package to China, without getting bent a third time?  (1. scammer, 2. paypal)

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Dave1928
New Community Member

Just bought some shelves and was given this address without the name of the company or a specific suite number to send it too.

Login to Me Too

drsohail03

<removed>

China

this is scammer address and pay-pal not much help.

Login to Me Too

DMc13
Contributor
Contributor

YES

ordered outdoor haloween decoration, completely different product delivered and that was even broken. Tried emailing and opening paypal dispute just get generic automated responses. Will only refund if I pay shipping costs to 'logistics' centre not in UK

Login to Me Too

JM140
New Community Member

Yep, sending a hammock back to them. I tried to google the address and can't seem to find it. I have read reviews on this seller's email that say they have refused deliveries and said they never received returns. I spoke with a PayPal representative that said as long as they show an attempted delivery and I give a tracking number, I will get a refund. Plus I should get PayPal's shipping assistance to pay for almost all of the shipping. Major pain in the rear. This seller has had a ton of complaints, yet PayPal still does business with them. 

Login to Me Too

bait_and_switch
Contributor
Contributor

Thusly, we have multiple frauds being perpetrated upon buyers, with documented verification from the same seller...

Yet the seller is protected and the buyers are not... with the buyers being forced to pay more into the ponzi / fraud.

What are we to think and surmise from this putrid scenario?

Something stinks here

and it may be rotten to the VERY core.

Login to Me Too

bait_and_switch
Contributor
Contributor

but, but... I've earned another badge!    Yea!

Thank you ever so much, PP, and...

May the odds be ever in your favor

Login to Me Too

bait_and_switch
Contributor
Contributor

oh, and yet another badge!   Feeling warm and fuzzy now.

Yippy Kai Yay!

Login to Me Too

Tinal73
Yes. I ordered something and only one small pieces of the order showed up 3 month later and in emails they had agreed to refund my express shipping but never did mistake filed a claim they only offered my 5% of my order without the shipping they never sent them didn’t answer anymore so I escalated it to PayPal and they said I can’t have a refund after I return it to this address .my order was 26.73 it’s gonna cost 65.00 to return it. I don’t think PayPal read anything that I wrote and they don’t care
Login to Me Too

Tricia2738

The very same thing happened to me.  I ordered a tennis ball launcher. for our dog and my receipt even says Tennis Ball LAUNCHER  and they came up with a false receipt with the words turned around to say I ordered a Ball launcher tennis ball!  So I wound up paying $19.99 for a tennis ball I could get at Walmart for $2. I filed a complaint and at first they wanted me to cancel my complaint then they would give me $5 back!    when I refused they said they would give me a refund but I had to ship the tennis ball ( $2) back to CHINA at my own expense and not to the return address on the package which was CA  but to the new address in CHINA!   So it would cost me over $27 to get a refund of $27 for a $2 tennis ball.  What really upsets me if that their is no way of knowing that the company is in China until you try to return something.  This is out and out fraud! We should all file complaints with the Attorney general. Does any one know the name of the company? All I can find is HUZP HUZP. but I am sure they go by a ton of different names

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.