Does it usually take a month for a claim to be ‘under review’

Jillmill76
Contributor
Contributor

Purchase on 18th June. It never arrived. I put a claim in to PayPal in July. It got as far as ‘under review’ on Aug 10th and now nothing! Has anyone else had this ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

cluelessinUS
Contributor
Contributor
You have to stay vigilant. Open a chat with customer service. Don’t let them close it out. Document, screen shot, document.... it took 3 months for one case, 2 months for a 2nd, the 3rd isn’t going well.. just make sure to respond by date given, or PP will close your case. It’s very frustrating. There are so many “vendor / scammers “ out there now. Stay vigilant

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It does take months to resolve a dispute, and if not ruled in your favor can take more months to fight it with PP. Sorry for the bad news but that's how PP treats buyers. They are a seller's service provider, not the buyer's, despite popular believe.

Login to Me Too
Solved

cluelessinUS
Contributor
Contributor
You have to stay vigilant. Open a chat with customer service. Don’t let them close it out. Document, screen shot, document.... it took 3 months for one case, 2 months for a 2nd, the 3rd isn’t going well.. just make sure to respond by date given, or PP will close your case. It’s very frustrating. There are so many “vendor / scammers “ out there now. Stay vigilant
Login to Me Too

ChadAOH
Contributor
Contributor

It does now,

Doesn't even matter when you provide all of the needed proof,

The rotating customer support team is going to reject and close it because they won't actually take the initiative to work the case, easier to just reply to stop the timer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.