Does anyone from PayPal actually read the case information in the Resolution Center?

BRoude1
New Community Member

I'm am very upset of PayPal's support of fraudulent businesses. Company "Love Keys" no long exists for their parent company, I was sent three different tracking numbers, after filing a case in the Resolution Center I received an item no where near the description of what I was expecting to receive, I'm expected to send the junk that is probably worth $1 back to China where UPS didn't understand the address, and finally my case was dismissed because I didn't send them a valid tracking number.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bkle04
New Community Member

Same thing happened to me. I cannot believe Paypal would require me to pay return shipping to China given all the evidence I included in my claim. My only option is to let the claim close on its own because I am not willing to risk spending more money to return the items at almost 40% of what I originally spent when I know it will never get there and I would just be out more money. If Paypal actually read their cases and required the company to pay the return shipping, they might actually deter these scammers, but instead they are making it profitable for them. I hold them complicit.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.