Does Paypal work for the buyer or the large company that sells?

leaf4life
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 3 items from Light in the box Dec 1, 2019, and paid for delivery with tracking that stated delivery was 7 to 13 days on Dec 12 they shipped and now I was told it would be 7 to 13 days. On Dec 31 I made a complaint with Light in the box and Paypal, I escalated complaint with Paypal Jan 2. It has been 43 days now and the tracking number I was given does not register with Can Post. These were Christmas gifts for people visiting during the holiday that I had to replace because my order did not arrive as stated and I can't even track it I want a refund and Paypal says I need to wait for delivery and they will look at it again Jan 20 Who is helping who?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@leaf4life 

Light in the box is Chinese company that has warehouses all over the place, and delivery can take a while depending if the warehouse near you have the items in stock and don't have to source it from a warehouse elsewhere. I ordered a couple of dirt cheap things from them before, a few years ago. It arrived eventually.

Edit: Looking back the only one item I bought from them costed me a whopping 49 cents lol.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.