Document being reviewed for 4 days

Evanbene
Contributor
Contributor
I know someone already published this kind of topic, but i want the admin or staff of paypal to notice me that my document js been reviewed to lift the account limitation Its already been 4 days, and no news about my file is accepted or not( status: suvmitted for review) My limitation case number is Reference ID: PP-008-692-444-472 Pls pls paypal staff or admin, solve this account limitation problem asap, meeded that money
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Evanbene
Contributor
Contributor
Already solved, u guys can contact the paypal team by calling them to solve the account limitation faster, the cs can help u solve the problem ( if the cs asked u to email them, better dont email them ( my friends experience, his mail was replied after 1 months by paypal cs ) ( better than emailing them ) and asked how many days the maximum the case will be solved to make sure ur case is being reviewed by them

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Evanbene
Contributor
Contributor
Already solved, u guys can contact the paypal team by calling them to solve the account limitation faster, the cs can help u solve the problem ( if the cs asked u to email them, better dont email them ( my friends experience, his mail was replied after 1 months by paypal cs ) ( better than emailing them ) and asked how many days the maximum the case will be solved to make sure ur case is being reviewed by them
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.