Do not use

Acquireurdesire
Contributor
Contributor
So here is the deal, I've had limitations on my business account since June the 11th and have been fight tooth and nail with PayPal to access my funds. I have verified my identity, resolved the issues in my personal account, and had the other account confirmed for fraud. I recieved an email from PayPal on November the 8th letting me know that I was eligible to withdraw my funds. When I tried to do so I've met every single problem imaginable. I finally decided to do this when today I called and when the representative was unable to help and I asked to be transferred to a supervisor. I was put on hold and hung up on. I had to wait four hours for a call back only to be hung up on. I believe this is unfair, disrespectful, and dishonest. I am extremely disappointed in PayPal and very much so regret ever signing up for a business account. Fair warning if you make the same mistake that I have made you will most likely end up with a large sum of money stuck and unobtainable. It will severely affect your financial situation more than likely in and during a time in which you desperately need it. Be prepared to have one of the longest and most drawn out fights you've ever had in your entire life...
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.