Do not buy

Norsmith
Colaborador
Colaborador

DO NOT BUY FROM LEITE NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO.LTD/FASTSHIPSTORE.COM I BOUGHT BOTTOM TEETH, THEY ARE A JOKE, WISH I COULD SHOW PHOTOS. PAYPAL TOOK THEIR SIDE, EVEN AFTER SEEING PHOTOS OF THE JOKE TEETH (DONT BELIEVE IT)SO I WAS NOT GIVEN A REFUND, I AM STUCK WITH JOKE TEETH!!!

Login to Me Too
22 RESPUESTAS 22

TonyL2020
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Facebook should be responsible for this scam.  After all, FB made money off of their ads.  I bought the bees wax polish

Login to Me Too

tlferguson
Colaborador
Colaborador

I purchased the Beeswax polish also, from the Facebook ad, never received!!

Login to Me Too

Jodeenva
Colaborador
Colaborador
I ordered an exercise rope early March & nothing! FB is responsible for advertising and not specifying where company is located!
Login to Me Too

Gertrude1991
Miembro
Miembro
I ordered the exercise rope too and never got it!!!
Login to Me Too

Jodeenva
Colaborador
Colaborador
I want to report the product finally was received last week (May). This Coronavirus thing really sucks! Good luck to everyone else!
Login to Me Too

Rmanansa1
I bought mold removal gel from them but it never came. Facebook should be responsible or PayPal for continuing to perpetrate this scam.
Login to Me Too

Rmanansa1
Shenzhen leite network technology is the name that shows up in your bank account.
Login to Me Too

Jude08
I also bought the mold remover. Did not work at all. Also, hardly any product in the tube. All writing was only in Chinese. Complete rip off.
Login to Me Too

Kaftaruk
Colaborador
Colaborador

I unfortunately bought from this store. 43,- Euros have already been debited from my credit cart, but the items have not been received!
I did not know the business, there was only trust in PayPal. PayPal does not accept a scam as a seller I was certain.
As it looks it is not the case.
What can I do now?

I think  they're not in the US or Europe, but in China.

Would be  greatful for any  help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.