Do Not Give In...

UncleG11
Contributor
Contributor
Do not give in... Be relentless... Ask a ton of questions... Text a sentence and send it... Then another and another... Text until they turn your messages off... Start texting again when it comes back on... Always call your goods counterfeit... Ask if all black people are treated this way... Refuse all offers... Report to: your local Sheriff United States Postal Inspection Service Your State's Attorney's General Office FBI Internet Crimes Division Federal Trade Commission Send pictures of these documents to PP... Ask for the address to serve legal papers... Refuse all offers again... Ask if they treat all old people this way way... Refuse to send counterfeit goods back at your expense. (I think this is the key). Claim it is illegal to ship counterfeit goods. (I hope it is). Ask to officially have your claim denied and forPayPal to provide in writing the specific reasons for the denial so they can be addressed proper in the legal filings... 262 messages...I got a full refund...And a bag of rubber dog **bleep**....$$$. The seller will counterclaim next week...I'll let you know how it goes.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.