cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disputing a scam seller & Paypal wants Intranet form from UPS

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Disputing a scam seller & Paypal wants Intranet form from UPS

What changed their mind was when I sent them the email from UPS stating that the tracking number was not associated with my address. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Ah, I sent the same thing and they rejected me and demanded the "Intranet form". Maybe just luck of the draw on customer service agents. Thanks for your reply!

Highlighted
Contributor

I would like to ask your help with this. I have the same problem with paypal asking more proof but UPS won’t give me the email stating that the tracking number provided fraudulently by that scammer of the seller, does not belong to me. How were you able to have UPS provide you that email?
Highlighted
Contributor

I was able to get an email from UPS via their customer service link on their website. UPS stated in the email that the tracking number xxxxxxx was not associated with my address. Paypal accepted the email and credited my account for the amount in dispute. It took awhile to get this done but I was able to bring it to a successful conclusion. The tracking number provided by my seller was totally bogus unlike some of the threads below. 

Highlighted
Contributor

We have the same issue. Mine is ongoing and I find it futile to talk/chat/email with Paypal representatives. I kept calling their customer service number but no one answers. I tried escalating my dispute to a claim but paypal won’t even let me. And yes, they keep asking for that intranet form. I provided all proof I have but they still insist on that form that UPS won’t provide because of privacy policies. I believe their quickfix is having us pay the disputed amount. They are not investigating as I see it. All words.