Disputing a scam seller & Paypal wants Intranet form from UPS

04fruitloop
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone give me a phone number to call PayPal. I have submitted emails directly from UPS stating that the tracking number I received from the seller (parksondragon.com) does not go to the address to which the item was supposed to be delivered and that the seller was actually another website. PayPal denies my claim & keeps asking for the UPS intranet form which doesn't exist. Because of privacy laws UPS cannot provide the details of the address that the scam UPS tracking number but the reps keep asking for that. I need to talk to a manager because this is not getting resolved & PayPal is just aiding & abetting in the fraud. 

Help please!

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@04fruitloop 

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Teelouisebowers
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue. I’ve filed a complaint against PayPal with the BBB. Hope we all find some resolution. Seems to be a trend recently. Good Luck!
Login to Me Too

untamedmind
Contributor
Contributor

So did I!

Login to Me Too

untamedmind
Contributor
Contributor

@kernow  That info that you gave is inaccurate because I did send them a letter from UPS stating the address to the tracking number was not mine nor was it addressed to me and they still closed my case! So, that is a LIE! 

"Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went."
https://www.17track.net/en

And that tracking just gives you the city NOT the address. BOGUS.

Login to Me Too

Befus
Contributor
Contributor

Worked for me, I got my money back the next day so my comment was NOT inaccurate or a lie. I'm turning off notifications for this posting so don't bother replying to this. Not interested in hearing from people like you.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@untamedmind 

Others have had refunds using the information I posted so I will continue to post it thanks.

But hey if you have a better option to post for someone to appeal then feel free to do so.

Or is it just more fun to have a pop at someone that provides information that 'may' get you a refund rather than you posting 0 information at all???

Mr 'new community member' that has never given up his time to help a single person on here???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CampKaylen
Contributor
Contributor
I also got scammed from Parksondragons.com. My package never came and the seller never responded to me. PayPal is also telling me to get an Intranet Form and every UPS employee I say this to, looks at me crazy. They have no idea what that is.
Login to Me Too

Befus
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been asked to provide the non-existent “Intranet form”. I guess this is PayPals way to not honor their purchaser guarantee. The tracking number is bogus , UPS tells me that the tracking number is not theirs yet PayPal wants a form that doesn’t exist. 

Login to Me Too

androidadvance
New Community Member

This just happened to me too even though I sent Paypal the tracking information from the UPS page that shows the supposed package was sent several days before I even placed an order on Etsy with the seller and it was delivered to someone else with a different name and no address just the same city.

PayPal won't respond via Twitter or the phone. I waited for hours for someone on the Message center to respond with their copy and past crap about needing the intranet form and I responded immediately but they already left the chat.

I just spoke to my bank and reported Paypal and the seller and opened a dispute against them. I know that Covid-19 is impacting everyone, but Paypal's customer service and response is unacceptable. Etsy was also of no help just immediately closing the case and stating the seller is banned from Etsy.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.