Disputes

lionessarising
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased an item on a website and right after I found out it was a fake seller. The item was $79.55 the seller changed the price to almost $100 and PayPal allowed it. The PayPal vendor ended up being a medical center in China. The website said ohio. I called the phone number and looked up the address it was a house and wrong number. I emailed the seller it bounced back. The description on my PayPal receipt was a bunch of letters and it did not come from the email I purchased from. I called PayPal about the fake website and about the wrong charge amount. They put it in as an item not received dispute. The shipper of course put in a tracking number. The item I purchased weighs 28 lbs, but the item being shipped weighs 7 lbs. Obviously they're trying to steal my money. I have been calling PayPal since the day of the purchase trying to get them to stop the purchase with no success and not even able to reach a human. I have screen shots of the website and purchase which no longer exists, my email to the sellers, the screen shot of the item showing weight and also the weight of the tracked item coming UPS. I have screen shots of everything but can't even upload to the dispute center. Now what? Do I refuse delivery so it goes back to the shipper?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.