Disputes

Armorelos
New Community Member

I was charged $66.00 for a Keto Diet plan that I signed up for last year not realizing that it was set up with automatic renewal.  Most of the time companies will email you to inform you of the automatic renewal coming up which I didn't get from this Keto Cycle company.  I was surprised to find out that $66.00 was charged to my PayPal and I tried to dispute it.  I have notified the Keto Cycle company a day after the renewal and informed them that I can't afford the $66.00 that I was charged as I am unemployed nor can I afford going on a Keto diet.  I can't understand why PayPal won't help me to get my money back.  I have cancelled my subscription as well as all the automatic renewal that I was unaware that were set up here in PayPal.  In these trying times, you would think PayPal would try to help their customers try to resolve it and just close my claim.  Has anyone encountered something like this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Armorelos 

Paypal is a payment processor, they processed your payment as per your subscription date stated, anything else is between you and the seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.