Disputes

Jspfegan
Contributor
Contributor
Having logged a dispute with the resolution center regarding the non delivery of items paid for, the resolution center found in the sellers favour as they provided proof of shipping. Unfortunately they only shipped the cheapest item of three items and I’m out of pocket for the remaining items. How can I deal with what amounts to fraud now?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jspfegan 

ok then normally there is the option to 'change' a dispute from non receipt TO not as described as long as you do so before the dispute closes.

If it has does so then i would phone c.s. and see if they will make an exception and open a SNAD for you.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jspfegan 

You would lose any dispute for non receipt of item if the seller could provide a tracking number that proved delivery of any item to the buyer.

What you should have done was file item received but not as described ie 1 instead of 3, then if paypal found in your favour you would be asked to return the item you received trackable and once received you would have got a full refund.

You could try appealing by phoning customer services OR if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then try a chargeback??

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jspfegan
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you But at the time of filling the dispute nothing had arrived and the seller wasn’t communicating
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jspfegan 

ok then normally there is the option to 'change' a dispute from non receipt TO not as described as long as you do so before the dispute closes.

If it has does so then i would phone c.s. and see if they will make an exception and open a SNAD for you.

Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jspfegan
Contributor
Contributor
I phoned PayPal and they were so helpful. I explained the situation and they started a new dispute for the items not delivered, so hopefully now sorted.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jspfegan 

Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.