Disputes

izzy1977
New Community Member

Hi all, can anyone suggest a way forward to my issue - I purchased an item from an eBayer last month and paid through Paypal. When the item hadn't arrived after awhile I raised a case with eBay and the seller responded with the tracking details of the package. Royal Mail had apparently tried to deliver it but didn't leave a card telling me so! I went to the post office but was told they could only arrange for redelivery despite having the package in the store! so re-arranged for delivery but nothing arrived and again no RM card saying we'd missed delivery. Wife went into post office to rearrange again, same story, again no delivery or "missed card" eventually get the full tracking details from the eBay seller and the Royal Mail page says it's been delivered and shows the signature. So this isn't us and none of my local neighbours have it. 

I want to raise the issue with Royal Mail for compensation but can't complete the form without the eBay sellers details - contacted him but he won't provide them! saying it's not his problem anymore.

Ebay won't help with a case because I closed the original case after receiving the tracking details and now after disputing with Paypal I'm advised they won't help either for some reason

I can't seek compensation from eBay or Paypal and the only way I can wit Royal Mail is if I have the senders address which he won't advise. He has all the details to raise a claim with Royal Mail but I'm basically **bleep**.

Any thoughts on what I can do? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.