Disputes

Pat163
Contributor
Contributor
This has been once again a total waste of time and money! A few months ago I ordered online 2 of these really cool looking robotic toilet cleaners, after waiting for months, I thought because of the pandemic everything was delayed. Finally I received a package containing 2 toilet brushes, no robots, I assumed maybe it was shipped separately, after contacting the merchant I was told my shipment had been received, I sent pictures of what was advertised and questioned them on where's my rest of my STUFF, they in turned offered a partial refund if I shipped these $1 brushes back to them! WTH, after filing my complaint to PayPal with pictures and a copy of the ic3 report, that PayPal rep. Instructed me to do, the rep even told me that the value of what I received was a freakin dollar, so how is it PayPal ruled against me? Un-freakin believable!!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pat163 

Another of these?

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pat163
Contributor
Contributor
I was told by a PayPal representative that if I filed at ic3. government. and send PayPal a copy of the report that I would receive a full refund, I did exactly what was requested and get this freakin message that my case was CLOSED! WTH.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.