Disputes

narleY21156
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I booked flights with British airways through travel agent travel up on 30/09/19 I didn’t know until today when I checked that B.A. has cancelled the flights due to covid 19 in the past 2 weeks I have been emailing travel up to find out what was going on as all there offices are closed. As I haven’t had any response I put in a claim for a refund but as it’s 10 days over the 180 days they have rejected my claim. How was I to know the flights would be cancelled if I’ve just found out when I checked with B.A. up till now I assumed the flights were still on as no one has been in touch to say otherwise.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @narleY21156 I totally understand your situation right now. However our Purchase Protection program covers payments up to 180 days from the transaction date. What i can suggest you to do instead is to contact your bank or card issuer (if the payment is funded by either your bank or a debit or credit card) to discuss possible options to resolve the issue. Keep safe!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.