Disputes with CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Tanyare
New Community Member

A review of this company in the community shows 15 pages of disputes. Because the PAYPAL rule is that they will send this company a notice of to make sure to be in contact with the buyer in 10 days. ChicV does so, but does not send the full order or sends substandard items or sends a tracking number but no company through which the are sending so the tracking number means nothing. This company has shown that they are not trustworthy and should be blocked from using PAYPAL. 

Look for other names for this company under labels used by other community members.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

granny-bella
Contributor
Contributor

Today I received just two items of the three I purchased over two months ago and they are  terrible really bad quality and very small  they are useless to me a complete waste of money this company had to be stopped.  I know they will set up again under another name but something has to be done.  Not long ago i purchased a ‘ real leather ‘ phone case it came and was obviously plastic. PayPal sided with the seller, I am disgusted with PayPal and will be closing my account if nothing get done over this my  dispute with chica international holdings limited.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.