Disputes to a suspicious fraud transaction

antonwinardy
Contributor
Contributor
I just paid a goods paypal invoice, after paid I just found out the seller was a scammer. I contacted him yet no response. What can I do now to withdraw the transaction that i did earlier. Seller hasnt yet send anything to me or provide a tracking shipment. But i want to withdraw the transaction as I have the proof that he has scammed people before with paypal invoice
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @antonwinardy 

Hope all is well and safe. I do read here in your post that you want to cancel a transaction that you made, it's a good thing you reached out to the seller first as Cancelling a transaction  isn’t a feature or protection option that PayPal offers.  Instead, we offer coverage for a buyer when an item isn’t received or if received but significantly not as described.  Now, since this seller is very uncooperative i may request you to file a dispute against them, I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute? try this helpful link to file a dispute.  You may also try to read this Does PayPal cover my purchase if there's a problem? (Purchase / Buyer Protection) this one is only a good to know article.  In case you are having a hard time filing a dispute just reach out to our customer service.  All you have to do is go to our PayPal website at the bottom click the contact option besides help, once you click  "contact" it will route you to the page that say “Contact Us” click that and there will be options provided.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.