Disputes, item not arrived

Witchyno1
Contributor
Contributor
I bought an item on 4.01.20 and understood there was a 21 day shipping time. However I asked paypal to help me contact the seller as I was having faulty email addresses show up. I got an email from paypal to say the seller had contacted them and my item had been shipped. This morning I wake to an email from pp saying my dispute is denied as the item was delivered. Where to ??? Because it's not in my house
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Witchyno1. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience here on the Community Forum. What you described is certainly not the kind of experience PayPal wants for customers! I hope the following suggestions are helpful.

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment or that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page), via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael 

Login to Me Too

Witchyno1
Contributor
Contributor
Not sorted yet , have to give seller until March 1st to explain why I bought £80 goods and recieved 50p silicon potato scrubber
Login to Me Too

rchu
Contributor
Contributor

My dispute is still pending, not yet closed. The tracking number given (March) by the seller (er Trading Co. in China) proven to be meaningless. it has been for over a month (nearly 2 months now) the tracking site still shows "In Transition." And the item surely never has arrived. I asked for a full refund on March 31, they offered to refund me of the shipping fee, without mentioning any solution to the goods I ordered. I insisted on a full refund of my purchase. PayPal sent me a note today, 4/18/2020, on the seller's response with a same tracking number and the shipping status: shipped. that is a lie. I have received no item or refund or whatsoever from this seller except their lies and lies by email. I want to blame PayPal for paying too fast without holding the payment until item was shipped as it does in other occasions. But then, I suspect this company is a Front of a scam network, even the tracking site https://www.17track.net/en might not be a real shipping company, otherwise, I should have received my shipment by now or some messages from it instead of Nothing. There is a similarity to Witchno1's case, though, the seller site also said 20 day shipping time after I clicked "Check Out."

Login to Me Too

rchu
Contributor
Contributor

this is an add-on message to my yesterday's post. The seller in this dispute sent me a new email that I received tonight, 4/19/2020. In it, there is a new tracking number which is different one than the original one they "used" up to 4/18. But the tracking result is same Confusing and Not so promising. Here you may see it for yourself: first one is their new message, second one is my reply with arrowed-circled points.Message from er Trading Co. TodayMessage from er Trading Co. TodayMy reply to er Trading Co.My reply to er Trading Co.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.