Disputes from buyer and payor

isourcegroup201
Contributor
Contributor

I have this buyer in Australia. Bought the 2nd time from us.

As he said he do not have a paypal account and he used his friend acct to make payment on both purchases.

On this 2nd time of shipment, told us to ship to his address. Shipment was delivered through DHL. Payor disputed that he did not receive the item but buyer said he received it. Now buyer did told payor that he received but payor still raised a dispute through paypal that he did not receive it. 

Sent in the details of airwaybill to paypal but paypal still issue back to payor on the payment.

How should we proceed to claim back what is rightfully ours. Buyer said payor just don't amend for paypal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@isourcegroup201 

For paypal seller protection you have to send to the paypal registered address of the buyer at the time of payment.

If they wanted it sent to an alternate address then you should have told them to add that address as a gift address on the friends paypal account and selected that address when they paid you, then you would have been covered to send to that gift address.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

isourcegroup201
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. But item was sent over. Sad
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.