Disputes are a joke

dkn820
Contributor
Contributor

We have been with PayPal for many years and have never had to dispute anything before.  Last month there was a charge for $100.00 from a Wargaming site.  The only games I play is a puzzle game on my iPad!  I disputed the charge and got an immediate response that it was a managed subscription and they denied my claim.  No one reached out to me to ask for information.  My son recently had $160.00 charges through pay pay for Nintendo and was able to prove that the log in was from Israel but they again denied the claim.  WTH!  We will no longer use PayPal for anything anymore.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

NoCustomerServ
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has seriously lost it. I am fighting a $200 unauthorized charge and they no longer offer telephone support and ALL disputes are returned negatively. I have been with this company for twenty plus years and have both business and personal account. They have lost every bit of my business. COVID is not an excuse!

Login to Me Too

dkn820
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree and we are not going to use PayPal any more.  Going to try out Google Pay.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.