Disputes and limitations

Crimmer
New Community Member

Ok....I bought a Lifelike reborn baby on Ebay....I tried and tried to cancel but the seller wouldn't acknowledge my requests.... Then I got an email stating that it had shipped...I received a doll that looked Nothing like the Lifelike one I ordered...$.85.84 later...I decided (after telling him) to contact Paypal....I can't Talk to anyone...the automated message didn't fit any of my needs...So, as the message said....I went onto Paypal site...They say that on Nov. 3rd this case will be closed?? I got an offer thru resolution center for 25.00 and keep the doll...I answered that wasn't nearly enough as I paid him 85 for a doll I didn't get...SO I finally said I'd accept 50....NO HELP from Paypal and he hasn't responded again in the resolution center....NOW, does this mean that after Nov. 2nd he's free and clear? To scam others the same way? I am SO disappointed with Paypal...In the past I could talk to someone and get things Done.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.