Disputes and limitations

Wayneallison13
New Community Member
I recently had my account put on limitations, but after providing about 5 different documents my account was restored. But since it’s been restored I have not been able to send, or withdraw money. I called customer service 2 days ago she told me wait 48 hours, still nothing has changed. I called 2 twice today and not one operator was able to help me. Does anyone know why?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Maky112
I have this problem for almost two weeks. They emailed me my account was restored but yet I still can't do transactions and still have that red flag.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Wayneallison13 and @Maky112,

I'm very sorry to hear that you both experienced limitations and you're both experiencing declines following the limitations. Declines are only related to limitations if the sending or withdrawing is attempted while the limitation is still in place. If the declines are happening after an account is restored, they are not as a result of the limitation.

Declines can happen for a few different reasons. To allow a representative to troubleshoot the situation, please contact customer service.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

If the representative has requested that you try it again after waiting, it's likely due to the security system declining the payment. If the subsequent attempt also was declined, I'm afraid that the payment will not be able to be made using PayPal.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.