Disputes and Limitations

Nguyen01
Contributor
Contributor
Hi PayPal Customer Service
I provided requested information to PayPal then I received an email from PayPal saying "our review is complete and we have restored your account". But my account is still limited and I can't use it for eBay. The steps have been completed and there is no where to upload files in resolution center.
PayPal Team could you please look into my concern on my account given all the required documentation to remove the limit on my account?
I have been waiting a long time for this! I have attached additional documents to verify identity in this email, Could you please check it and resolve my account limitation. 
Thank you!

This is an email I received from paypal:
"Hello 
Our review is complete and we have restored your account.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your help in making PayPal
the safest and most trusted online payment solution.

Thanks,
Kritika

PayPal"

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal
account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal
page.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Nguyen01
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Kritika,

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate this.

My paypal account is still limited, I cannot use PayPal to receive payments. 

Could you please look into my concern on my account given all the required documentation to remove the limit on my account? I have been selling goods on eBay for several years and received payment by PayPal. I use this account for my small eBay business. I solved all cases that the buyers have opened on eBay, and on PayPal I have never had any open cases. Could you please check it and let me know.

Sincerely,

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nguyen01 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.