Disputes... Paypal is FU**ING me over

AustinS97
Contributor
Contributor

First and foremost. The easiest dispute I should have won... I bought a donator rank for a game to unlock new classes / weapons and after a few days I got my privileges removed and then I go to log in today to the server and I am banned... I dont know how you can counter the evidence I had provided as I made a video and posted it in the dispute comments. It clearly shows the server and that I had no access to any classes I had purchased. I also showed on the website the things you receive when donating the money and I got none of it! Please Paypal how the hell does someone lose that?

Second I also bought a virtual currency for another game and I never received it. lost my dispute AFTER the time period the person was given to reply and then somehow they gave a tracking number? I never received a tracking number myself? I asked for it and was not given it. I was just told "We delivered the purchase". 

IF PAYPAL WOULD LIKE I WILL CALL THEM AND TALK TO THEM. I WILL ALSO SEND THE VIDEO THROUGH EMAIL FOR A PERSON WHO HAS SOME KIND OF BRAIN TO REALISE I AM BEING SCAMMED. 

I am now out over $400.00 CAD.. THIS IS UN-FU**ING BELIEVABLE. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.