Disputed transaction closed but I am unsatisfied with it.

mwinmitt
New Community Member

Situation: 

When I arrived at the hotel, The Sleep Inn & Suites in Kalamazoo, MI , I was informed that the room I had reserved thru Hotels.com was in fact NOT available because Hotels.com had overbooked them. We were forced to drive 3 hours home from 12am-3am after a tiring evening. The hotel clerk tried to cancel but they said Hotels.com would need to cancel it on their end. I have tried many times over the last few days via both phone and chat to contact Hotels.com, but they are 100% completely unreachable via their automated systems (chat bots, phone bots, etc). I have tried and and tried and Hotels.com completely failed me on this one.

I have tried a dispute with Paypal on this but they closed the case, denying it,  with no explanation.  

If additional evidence is needed to support my dispute, I can try and see what I can provide,  but without an explanation for the reason of denial I don't know what to do.    What can be done thru Paypal? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.