Disputed subscription to an app on Play Store and sled PayPal for a refund

tjclausel
Contributor
Contributor
I downloaded a QR Scanner app on the Google play store which was supposed to b free but it turned out that it was a3 day trial that i was supposed to cancel b4 it ended and i forgot. The app for not work at all so i just forgot about it and was charged $94.99 to my PayPal account. I messaged both Google play and Paypal explaining that the app food not work and when i emailed the app developer several times i got no response so i tried to find the developers website to no avail. There are many many complaints in the reviews of the app on the play store not only about the app not working not of the outrageous price charged to us by Google. I did adhere to a 3m day free trial and then a charge but i never agreed to a $95 charge as this is 1/10 of my monthly income. Ok very disappointed with Paypal dispute resolution as they sided with the app developer because i didn't see their request for more info on my email 10 said after i filled the dispute. For this amount of money i feel that they should have texted my phone # & i used the app almost everyday and their eye no red flags demanding my attention. What an i daises to do now? This is to much money for me to just forget about
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.