Disputed Decision

Sjain1575
New Community Member

Dear All,

I am a seller, i ship out one item purchased by customer, item reach destination country, little custom duty imposed by buyer's country custom department, buyer refuse to pay local duty & refuse to accept parcel, parcel remain on Hold for 24 days & later on buyer open a claim with paypal that she did not receive parcel .

Who is responsible for this, we provided all proofs to paypal team but even than paypal take a decision in favor of buyer that item was not delivered, BUT WHEN BUYER HERSELF IS REFUSING TO ACCEPT DELIVERY, Where are we on MISTAKE??? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sjain1575 

Its a shame but for whatever reason you can't prove trackable proof of delivery of the item to the buyer so they may well win.

However as long as you have a return address on your parcel then it should work its way back to you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sjain1575 

Its a shame but for whatever reason you can't prove trackable proof of delivery of the item to the buyer so they may well win.

However as long as you have a return address on your parcel then it should work its way back to you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.