Dispute

Habib17
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Sir Madame I bought from Japan a car spare parts, the package returned to seller and cancelled , I opened a dispute but until now you didn't give any decisions .. Please I need my money back because the seller he got the package back .
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Erwinar369
Contributor
Contributor

@Habib17 

According to my experience. If the dispute is not responded for a long time, firstly you should contact the seller to return your money. if no feedback from seller In addition, you can also contact paypal using Help> Help Center> Masage Center. Ask your problem to paypal customer service.
Usually it takes a process of 5 days to 10 days, if the evidence is complete then the case will be won by you.
I hope you able to receive your refund soon

Login to Me Too

Habib17
Contributor
Contributor
The seller he doesn't care anymore , he got the package .. but should PayPal make refund because the japanese post office cancelled the shipment and return the package to the seller .. Why PayPal taking too much time to make refund and close the dispute ??? Maybe PayPal wants to keep the money inside their account for benefit. Not fair what PayPal is doing with me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Habib17 

Which dispute did you open?

Did you escalate to a claim?

Did paypal make any decision yet?

Is the claim still under review?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.