Dispute

MrDarling
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am really Angry with Paypal and a dispute i logged. I was scammed by a Chinese company for an item i purchased and they sent me something completely different and worth only a fraction of the payment i made. I opened a dispute and they offered me a pittance of what i paid (this in itself i feel is admitting their guilt). I refused the offer and wanted a full refund. Paypal stepped in again asked me to send more evidence. This i did with photos included. I then get a message from Paypal saying insufficient evidence and that my claim has been rejected with no offer of me challenging or replying.

It is my opinion that Paypal do not care for their customers and are just interested in making the money off us. They have the morals of sewer rats and i will try everything in my power to blacken Paypals name through social media.

I urge you all to cease dealing with this disgrace of a company and close your accounts !!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Celeste

Hello @MrDarling,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear the recent claim you filed wasn't found in your favor. If you don't agree with the outcome, here's a great Help Center article on How to Appeal PayPal's Decision on your Case. For further assistance, please reach out to us by selecting "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. I hope this helps.

Thanks,

- Celeste S. 

Login to Me Too

MrDarling
Contributor
Contributor

Wouldn't allow me to appeal. I think Paypal are just as bad as the people they allow to scam descent people. They are just interested in making their money !! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.