Dispute

Beauphillips
New Community Member
Hello, is anyone able to help advise if I am protected via PayPal for accommodation cancellation due to Covid-19? This transaction was for an apartment via booking.com On the 18th December I booked A 2 night stay in London for the 18th-20th December for personal use. As per the recent government update, London entered Tier 3 (before entering tier 4) and as per gov.uk rules and restrictions, Tier 3 prevents all guest houses, BnB, Hotels from hosting and must therefore close on the Thursday 17th December at 00.01. I as a guest live in the three rivers district and was also in tier 3, therefore restricted from traveling. I have made numeous attempts to contact the host, to which they have replied once to say no refund due, due to short notice. It is against the law as per the gov.uk website for them to operate, as it is for myself to travel. I would like to dispute the transaction made please as the supplier is being unco-operative... but going to the resolution centre they have closed my dispute as it is not a ‘billing issue’ any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.