Dispute

Sijan
Contributor
Contributor
So i sold an item do a buyer for £140 through goods and services. He told me to send it a different location and i did that. He said he received and now had opened a dispute saying he hasn’t received the item. Now i have £140 on hold out of my account. I have responded back to the dispute showing proof that he told me to send to a different location and showing that i have proof of shipping. I have been scammed! What can i do and how can i get my money back!??????????
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sijan 

You only have seller protection if you send the item to the paypal registered address of the buyer when they paid you.

If they wanted you to send it to another address then you should have refunded and told them to add that address as a gift address on their paypal account and then paid again selecting that address during checkout or the payment process.

Paypal does not consider chat logs or emails citing to send somewhere else, it has to be done as above if you want seller protection. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.