Dispute

Jean136
New Community Member
I have sent a claim regarding a game that I received which was honestly rubbish. I want to send it back, but because it is China it would cost me more than the game itself. Upon checking the plastic bag that it came in there is an address in England that it must have come from because it only took five days to get here. I have been told to send it back to China!!!!! Why. They have now disputed my claim and I am really hacked off about it. Anyone else had the same problems?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jean136 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

IF and only if paypal tells you to send it back then make sure you have activated the below link.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.