Dispute

Millie2009
Contributor
Contributor
Having sold an expensive wooden toy Castle via fb lady receives it. Looks like she pulled little wooden pieces off The steps & jail, however pins & wooden dowels not touched still in place I sold this in good faith now it looks like she wants a refund and of course my money is frozen. What are my options folks I don’t want it returned as she prob not package correctly & I be left with more broken items. Like it wooden £2 glue fix what has been pulled off obviously not transit damage
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Millie2009 

You can refuse to refund and then if she escalates to a claim wait for paypals decision.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Millie2009 

You can refuse to refund and then if she escalates to a claim wait for paypals decision.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Millie2009
Contributor
Contributor
I have done that and it has be escalated I am concerned that PayPal be on her side as buyer it obviously a quick idea try get expensive item to which was new at £150 less than I paid & postage top that now she wants get it for nothing or half price again, this has me stressed out all wknd I originally paid over £500 sold it for £350 & PayPal fees & postage top that over £50 basically I getting £200 less than I paid a month ago, and my money frozen since day I posted it, it obviously unfair thanks
Login to Me Too

Millie2009
Contributor
Contributor
Another point she made was argue with courier these items were perfectly packaged & have no courier damage & it wouldn’t be possible for the inflicted said damage to occur in that way they need be forcefully pull off x
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.