Dispute

imanoyou
New Community Member
I had ordered a $179 shed and opened a dispute because the seller would not respond to my emails. Pay pal responded and provided a tracking number. They then closed the dispute yesterday because they were notified of the delivery. About 10 minutes before the closure email, I opened a package with the provided tracking number to find a $.99 apple peeler. I have been trying since that time to open a new dispute or converse with someone about the issue. The robot says you already opened and closed a dispute on this item have a nice day. I’ve gone at it from many angles even responding to their closure letter, which brought me an auto response that described steps to take to contact them; same as I’ve been doing. Any ideas, I know Covid 19 but I would think that by now the work from home would run as smoothly as if everyone was in their own cube in a single building. Evidently not.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@imanoyou 

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you need to change dispute type then they may do so for you. 
If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.