Dispute

Sooze1
New Community Member
Hi I bought something via paypal for my daughter from China and when it arrived it is nothing like its advertised, I contacted company but heard nothing so raised a dispute through PayPal. The company then contacted me directly, agreed to refund money, I have sent item back (at a cost to me) and they will refund when they recieve it. The problem is the dispute with PayPal will close in 4 days and I cant reopen it. What do I do if the company refuse to refund when they recieve the item? Shall i opens claim anyway or just wait it out but risk not getting my money back. About £60 so not pennies.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sooze1 

Have you escalated to a claim yet?

If not do so and supply paypal with the tracking number to show the item is on its way back.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

war-music
Contributor
Contributor

JI have a very similar situation.
I returned the items, but my post service did not display the tracking correctly! USPS has indicated correctly that the seller has received a the parcel a long time ago!. But PayPal has closed the dispute. I contacted all possible support services. PayPal has launched a new investigation. And then they closed again "The decision was made because you did not provide the tracking details we requested."
I provided the tracking number, Screen from the USPS website that the package was DELIVERED ...
What else should I do to get my money back ???
The seller is an outright scammer. He does not answer my requests at all.
He just robbed me at 415 usd ... And PayPal rejects my fair requests.
What should I do?? What happened with customer protection??? This has never happened before!
And this is not the first time. Where did so many eBay scammers come from? And these are sellers with a high rating !!! It turns out that they are just liars and thieves !!!
p.s. and specifically this scammer !!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/first-microliquidators?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The scammers from China gather on an online forum to discuss ways to rip off Americans. They boast about PayPal not doing anything and how they can rip people off by sending plastic toys. 

If you paid via credit card via PayPal, dispute it with your credit card company 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.