Dispute

Hello I opened a dispute because I purchased a product from someone that cost 67.97 and I have not received it then PayPal closed my account because they said that the seller showed proof that it was sent or delivered but I have not received the item and if they showed PayPal proof how come I didn't receive a tracking number or anything I wouldn't lie about not receiving my item I've bought a lot of things on line and have always been honest about whether or not I got my item so I guess my question is what can I do about this because I have not gotten my item. Thank you for your help
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello @Yanamiyahjustic,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

Generally, the decision made at the conclusion of a buyer claim is final and can only be appealed if new information is presented which was not considered during the original investigation.

If you would like to appeal the outcome of a claim you can do so within 10 days.

To appeal the outcome of a claim:
Go to Resolution Centre.
Under 'Resolution Centre', click Closed cases to display the closed case list.
 You can also locate your case by selecting 'Case ID', 'Transaction ID', 'Invoice ID', 'Name' or 'Email'  from the drop-down and using the searcher.
Next to the case, under 'Action', click View.
On the 'Case details' page, near the bottom, click appeal the outcome.
Provide information for your appeal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.