Dispute

Kymmysue82
Contributor
Contributor
I had a seller take my money and I never received any of my items. Their website has disappeared. I filled a claim and let my bank know what was going on. PayPal then sent me a message saying they received info that my bank was handling the charge. Ow my bank says that it was my purchase and their case is closed. What do I do? I finally got a tracking number from the seller through PayPal and called ups. The tracking number down not go to my name or may address and the weight says .60 lbs. I bought 3 purses a wallet and a pair of shoes. Way more than .60 pounds.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kymmysue82 

I think you should have stuck to a paypal dispute as paypal state this............

You must choose whether to pursue a dispute with PayPal under our Purchase Protection program, or to pursue the dispute with your card issuer. You can’t do both at the same time or seek a double recovery. If you pursue a dispute/claim with us and you also pursue a dispute for the same transaction with your card issuer, we’ll close your dispute/claim with us. This won’t affect the dispute process with your card issuer. In addition, if you pursue a dispute with your card issuer, you cannot pursue a dispute/claim with us later.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kymmysue82
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. I wasn’t trying to double dispute. I was just making my bank aware of what was going on. I have since sent a message to PayPal explaining everything. I just is so upsetting that I got scammed and that it seems like the seller will get away with it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.