Dispute

Sh199kaush
New Community Member

I purchased a wig from the Baqi limited actually this was for my wedding and what I offers eas completely different for what I got I spent USD 37.87 and I wanted to return it back and I sent the parcel via register post in the air mail PayPal has rejected this saying they cannot trace the transaction after providing the tracking reference how can I resolve this because that complaint is totally scamming people and PayPal is not doing anything I don’t want anyone else to fall into this

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Meeshlee
Contributor
Contributor

I didn’t receive my item either . I received something that doesn’t match the seller’s description. I ordered 2 Outre melted hairline synthetic lace front wig and received 2 New Fashion Summer Natural Pixie Cut Wigs and under my label it was addressed to someone in Atlanta, GA and I live in CT.  I sent an email to seller requesting a full refund and return label.  They told me I would have to pay to return the items.   I requested the refund because when i followed up on this purchase it had not been shipped out.  My order was placed on April 12, 2020.  

This seller is a scam and will not sent your money back because the address is phony and tracking will be inconclusive.  PAYPAL please do something.

Login to Me Too

gwen816
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I would have read your review.  I ordered just one to be on the safe side and I never received it.  I have to wait months to get paypal involved.  I will be posting negative reviews on facebook under their advertisement.

Login to Me Too

Butter26
New Community Member
So will I... I'm also going to notify Facebookn
Login to Me Too

angry63

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ****SCAM**I wish I read these comments before I placed my order too. This seller is a scammer company. I saw it on Facebook. The picture of the headband wig is nothing like the wig that was sent to me. The seller BAQI LIMITED is a SCAM. I received my Headband wig today. The wig is HORRIBLE. I'm in tears typing this. My granddaughter could have made a better wig than this. It has the smell of diesel and some kind of strange perfume, tracks are missing, one side is longer than the other, the headband is dirty also. I do believe this wig has been worn before, because the headband part is stretched. There is so much wrong with this wig till it is straight pitiful. If they were that desperate they should have not sent the wig. I will NEVER order another wig from BAQI LIMITED.  I will be reporting this company to Facebook and any other social media platform. I know there probably anything PayPal can do, but I just want them aware of this company. It probably has several different names and items they use. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM BAQI LIMITED!!!

Login to Me Too

alicemooree
Contributor
Contributor
I am totally disappointed ordered mine 3 weeks ago and have not received it yet. I definitely will not order from this place again, I am so disappointed and disgusted I really want my money back!!!!!!! Bad business!! Don’t waste your money on this crap not worth it and if you have to wait almost a month you can go buy one at a beauty salon just as quick!! Ijs!!!🤮
Login to Me Too

Butter26
New Community Member
The same thing happened to me and PayPal won't do anything
Login to Me Too

Palaceboy
Contributor
Contributor

It’s a scandal PayPal are no help at all  . 

Login to Me Too

jessiecreecy
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me and I am disappointed Pay Pal allow these type of companies to sell with them.  It's unfair how we throw our money away to these bogus companies using a local storefront until it's time to get a refund.  Then, you have to send it to China or Shanghai and other places.  The shipping costs you more to send the item back than what you paid for it!  

Login to Me Too

GM0820
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ****SCAM**I wish I read these comments before I placed my order. This seller is a scam. I ordered an Outre lace front wig. Wha I got was not a lace front wig. It was in a plastic bag and didn't have the brand name on it. It took over 3 months to receive it. After I ordered it I then realized it was coming from China. I should have known then it wouldn't be the item I ordered. I created a claim with PayPal and they suggested I send it back with tracking info. Yeah right it would have cost me over $100 to send back and I'm already out $33. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ****SCAM!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.